Tuesday 8 March 2011

Math Fact Recall

When we were doing our dynamic addition/subtraction I noticed that DD6 worked out each step of her sum rather that recalling number facts. I did drill with DD8 when she was younger but DD6 isn't overly fond of drills so I put my thinking cap on and remembered some number bond cards I'd seen previously.

As you know I've just done some ladybug cards with DD4 for number recognition so decided to use the same and created the number bond to 10 cards (available on the download page). Once she has mastered these facts I'll move onto doubles and subtraction facts and post those cards when we've done them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Cards!
and what cute little girls!

thanks for the comment and follow!
*I'm following back*

Kylie said...

thanks for these, we will definitely be able to use them.

Unknown said...

Hi Zelda,

Thank you for stopping by today and leaving such a nice comment. I am also following from NOHB. I love the ladybug cards. What a fun way to learn math facts. Both my girls need this. Thank you for sharing and I am not a new follower.

asliceofsmithlife said...

Thank you for sharing these cute ladybug cards and for linking this post up to NOBH! I have printed them to use with my DD6 because we are using Math U See Alpha and I'm trying to get her to know her addition facts before we do too much subtraction and these cards will help!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...