Monday 24 January 2011

Answers to questions

Forgive me  - I am still new to all this Blog stuff and I can't work out how to reply directly to each comment so I thought it was just safest to post replies to all your questions and learn how to do it properly later (didn't want you to think that I was ignoring you all)

1 - Rubber Mats - these are just the standard ones you pick up from DIY stores (usually in the flooring section) Mine were from B&Q and are black one side and coloured the other.
They are currently on the black side as I need to buy some white spirit to remove the dried on purple paint. :(

2 - Reading shelf.
I can't take any credit for making this as it is an old wire display rack for magazines - you can sometimes pick them up 2nd hand on ebay or Hope Education does sell something similar for about £20.
http://www.hope-education.co.uk/primary-school-supplies/furniture-and-storage/bookstorage/wire-bookrack-wall-heaton/

3 - Subscribe via email button as requested.

I just want to finish by saying a big THANK YOU for all your comments. They really made me smile when I read them last night (especially as it had been a really hard day with DD2 being ill and up all night)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...