Sunday 6 March 2016

Musings on why I love home ed

I've spent lots of time this week considering why I love homeschooling - a prime reason is because of the precious moments where their individuality is encouraged not squished to fit a mould.

For example, the first time Rose was introduced to a word sum she felt it warranted a word answer.


I also love their ability to think freely and question. Today Lilly was told we did something a certain way 'because that's how I (the adult) was taught to do it' and she responded 'but what if you were taught incorrectly?' I'm sure that questioning nature will come back to bite me, but today I love it.


1 comment:

essaykings.co.uk said...

Out-of-a-mill way of solving the problems!) Thanks for sharing these precious moments of your unique profession!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...