Friday 10 June 2011

Award

Kayla at The Arrowood Zoo kindly awarded me this

So big thanks to Kayla :)

The rules for this award are simple.
1. Thank and link back to the person/people who passed this award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other recently discovered great bloggers and inform them.


7 things about me
1) I am at my happiest when out in the greenhouse.
2) Or reading a good book (or truthfully any book).
3) I defiantly think 4 kids is enough for me :)
4) I am passionate about healthy food - wholegrain, fresh, organic and homemade are the best.
5) I'm blessed with a wonderful and supportive husband who believes that education is more important than housework (or ironing)
6) I do not like ironing.
7) I do like hugs.


The blogs I would like to pass this award onto are below - they are all great people who have inspired me. Pop over and see what you think - I can promise you won't be disappointed.

Living montessori now
Think!
Lifes Adventures
The homeschool den
Elle Belles Bows
Discovery days and Montessori moments
Leptir
The chocolate muffin tree
Moffatt girls
Royal Little Lambs
All about (my) Boys
Daily thoughts on my tots
Candy Experiments
One Hook Wonder
Hwees Homeschool

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Zelda!!! A wonderful award, and you are very deserving.

Leptir (NataĊĦa) said...

Thanks Zelda, I'm flattered!
I placed the award here: http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/p/moje-nagrade-my-awards.html

The Adventurer said...

Congrats and the award and for passing it on it me:) You do the best activities for your children for school:) I received the coin in the mail--Thanks!! I wanted to offer you some volcanic ash from Iceland, I brought some home from our trip. Let me know:)

Hwee said...

Thanks for the award, Zelda! I just found my way to your blog and am really happy to see another homeschooler using the Montessori method at home. I used it with my son in the preschool years and I think it's a wonderful method. Although we are largely using the Classical Method now, I still use the Montessori approach whenever possible.

Great job with the children's education! Wonderful to see. :-)

Deb Chitwood said...

Thanks so much for the award, Zelda! I'm honored and truly appreciate it! I added your link to the Stylish Blogger Award on my awards page! Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...