Tuesday 8 February 2011

Valentine taste games

DD2 helped me make some heart cookies. We divided the dough into 3 lots and added a different flavour to each - ginger, orange and vanilla.

From this we created two games
  • Taste ID - could her older sisters guess each flavour. (if they got stuck they were allowed to sniff one of the flavour bottles)
  • Heart Snap - 2 cookies of each flavour mixed up on a plate, taking a small bite from each can they match up the cookies of the same flavour.

They had great fun although DD6 decided she didn't like orange flavoured cookies :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hello! Stopped by from the Blog Hop :O)

I am so glad I found this post, I love the idea!! Will be trying it with my boys. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...