Saturday 1 December 2012

The blur that was November

I can't believe November is over - so much has happened and I seem to have lost time : )

One of the best highlights was Sunflower turning 8. Not only did they manage to have a great birthday party but she chose to be Baptised.

We spent ages sewing her dress

and wrote a great acrostic poem for the occasion.


                     Baptism is making a promise
                     All times, all things, all places
                     Promising to stand as a witness
                     To keep all his commandments
                      I promise to comfort those in need
                     Stand up for the truth and right
                     My way of showing, my love to God


1 comment:

Avtar Ram Kaur said...

Gorgeous girl in a gorgeous dress! I love your poem, too. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...